Wednesday, November 4, 2015

SEWING KIT by Evergreen Supply

This is a very nice sewing kit it has a good variety of colorful thread so That I can have the right color to fix any rip in my clothes. They do give you a good amount of thread on each spool for a travel size sewing kit. I love that the straight pins have big balls on the end so they are easier to find when I'm done sewing. It has a good bit of needles and different sizes so I have the right one I need and it has a seem ripper for when i needed it this kit has everything. The only reason I cant give it 5 stars is because the kit I received the zipper doesnt like to work properly. It is hard to zip and unzip it and I feel like it may break easy other then that everything in this kit is high quality and I'm very happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment