Thursday, January 14, 2016

Best Drone By Get Childish

I have never flew a drone before in my life so this was very new to me. I had a lot of fun flying it and there was many crashes because I didnt know what I was doing it does come with instructions that helped a lot and in the end i did manage to make it do a 360 :) Even though it crashed a lot i did not break the only issue I had was once when it fell the panel that holds the battery in flew open so I had to find the battery but even that didnt break. if your children is interested in flying one this is a great one for beginners. IT does come with extra propellers and a charging cable and the only thing you need to get is 4 AA batteries because it doesnt come with them. I love the ufo design of this drone and the fact it has a alien printed in it. This is a fun drone to have the battery when fully charges last 7 minutes and you charge it for a hour but once you get flying you will be able to do some awesome bonding with your family and friends. I would say fly this in a well open field until you get the hang of it because it does fly pretty high pretty far and pretty fast and you dont want to lose it while enjoy it.


http://www.amazon.com/Best-Drone-By-Get-Childish/dp/B0183GKM32/ref=sr_1_50?ie=UTF8&sr=1-50&keywords=drone&qid=1452790175




No comments:

Post a Comment