Thursday, January 22, 2015

contest + Gold and Silver Flash Tattoos by Voodoo Tattoo Review


These are temporary tattoos with such beautiful designs of hearts feathers chains and arrows. They shine with a gorgeous color of gold, silver and black.  You put them on with water and press down for 15 seconds. I love the look of them and they last for days and do not wash or peel off very easily. Just make sure you dont store them in a hot area. I put a new one on today from 7 am to 4pm and it still looks great they are holding on well. I dont have any complaints about them and I guarantee that your kids as well as yourself will love them. The cost 5.99 on amazon so they are cheap beautiful fun great for anytime.

 I received these as a test product to be reviewed honestly for the company voodoo tattoos.

http://www.amazon.com/goddess-edition-temporary-tattoos-aphrodite/dp/b00psp4ws8
contest





No comments:

Post a Comment