Saturday, January 3, 2015

Vitamin C Moisturizer by InstaNatural

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QL1ZJK8/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

I've liked ever product I have ever tried by instanatural. They all work amazingly. This lotion will help Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines, Reduces appearance of hyperpigmentation, such as sun spots, age spots and dark spots, Restores firmness and elasticity of skin  and Evens skin tone and texture

This lotion  contains
20% Vitamin C: Protects against external aggressors that cause damage
Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to provide long-lasting hydration
 Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Helps reduce appearance of discoloration and pigmentation
Plant Stem Cells / Peptide Complex: Strengthens skin to fortify against the signs of aging

This lotion will run you about $20 on amazon. I used this on my face, hands and elbows. Which is something amazing about this product you can use it any where on your body and it will moisturize everywhere and not leave you skin feeling oily and gross. My dry broken open elbows are now much softer and dont hurt to be touched. my face feels very soft and smoothed and hydrated. and my hands arent dried out from the winter weather. I'm in love with this stuff. This is a thinner lotion and you can use it as many times as you'd like. But it will make you fall in love with your skin again. And best of all its NATURAL and very safe to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment