Friday, January 23, 2015

Minzos 4-In-1 TurboPen for Tablet & SmartPhone Review.



The Minzos 4-In-1 Turbo Pen is one of the absolute best Stylus I have ever used. My phone usually does not work with any Stylus I try so I was very surprised that When this one worked right away. I'm on my phone a lot and my finger tends to leave my phone greasy so with this it doesn't at all. I can use it for hours and it always registers  with my phone and does exactly what I told it to. So I am very happy with it and that's not even the best part its not just a Stylus its a ball point pen. I'm always searching for something to write with so I don't need to search anymore I just grab my Minzos 4-In-1 Turbo Pen  and pull the cap off and I have a pen that writes very well, smooth and has dark ink. Then its also a flash light type thing so you can see in the dark if you need to and a laser pointer for if you are giving a presentation or even just wanting to play with the family pet. This thing is awesome and I give it 2 thumbs up.


No comments:

Post a Comment