Sunday, October 4, 2015

100 Assorted Yugioh Cards w/ 25 Foils/Holos/Rares!.


I'm a yugioh fan i have been every since i was little and I really appreciate how many first editions and limited editions they put in this lot that is really hard to find online. most cards that are sold now arent first edition so that from the start makes me love this company. They do give you everything they say they will I did get at least 25 foils/ holographic/ rares but honestly i feel like i got more then that. I also received some strong cards in this lot which makes this that much better. All the cards are well printed and none of them came messed up. Some cards I knew and some cards I slightly remember. I love that these are still out so i can teach my nephew how to play and this added to my collection so i can teach him how to build a deck and have much better  choices to choose from all the cards are real and you can play with them in tournaments.






http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015GB5IVI

No comments:

Post a Comment