Saturday, October 10, 2015

DKnight Magicbox Bluetooth speaker


This speaker is light weight and very portable but it is far from being cheaply made. The sound it puts out is really loud and clean. This speaker stands its ground to the expensive ones people  buy.  It works well with my old smart phone as well as my new smart phone and my tablet it is very easy to pair to all my devices. I love that it makes a beep noise so i know it turns on and it charges fairly quickly and holds a charge a long time. I like that it has a rubbery feel to the out side so it doesnt slide around like some speakers I have used. Over all this speaker is a high quality speaker at a heck of a price and if you are looking for a great speaker this one is for you. It will make a great Christmas present also for any music lover.






http://www.amazon.com/DKnight-Ultra-Portable-Bluetooth-Microphone-Blackberry/dp/B00F5NE2KG/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1442118071&sr=1-1&keywords=bluetooth+speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment