Wednesday, October 7, 2015

100 Pokemon Cards w/Foils&Bonus 15 Energy!.


This set of 100 assorted pokemon cards is a great set when i opened them up I was surprised by seeing a mew card. you cant find cards like that in pack now so that made me happy. But this lot has so many other wonderful strong cards in it and i love that it actually comes with energy cards because i dont have many of them. but this set  is a great way to build your collection and it will make any pokemon fan happy. I'm trying to teach my nephew to play and this really helps me be able to show him how to build a good deck because of all the powerful cards in this lot. These cards are beautifully printed and are real so you can play with them in any tournament or game and they are 100% honest on what you will receive in this lot I am 100% happy with it.





http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015OX8KFE

No comments:

Post a Comment