Sunday, October 4, 2015

L-Arginine 1000 Mg 120 Tablets


these L-Arginine 1000 Mg 120 Tablets are good for helping blood flow, your sex drive and also lowers blood pressure.  Depending on whats best for you, you can take 1-3 pills a day for me I started taking 1 pill 2 times a day because I have signs of high blood pressure and it runs in my family so I want to try to help control it before it gets out of hand. This is  a great place to start because it is a stronger tablet then i have seen and I dont have to drink it in a smoothie type thing it is quick and easy to get down. It doesnt hurt my stomach when i take it and I take it with a meal and water so it helps it digest better. The other ingredients it contains is Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, croscarmellose, pharmaceutical glaze. This is a good quality tablet and I really like it.



http://www.amazon.com/L-Arginine-1000mg-Tablets-Best-Naturals/dp/B00HVK6U10/ref=sr_1_5?m=A2NQQPCTDSKAC8&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1443471421&sr=1-5&keywords=l-arginine

No comments:

Post a Comment