Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Silicone Stretch Lids, Replacement Container Lids.


These silicone lids are great I can put things in my microwave and it not pop all over the microwave. The seal any of my containers with a prefect fit and it stops spills and the hunt of finding the right lid because these stretch to fit my containers perfectly. they are easy to clean because I can just stick them in the dishwasher and there isnt any scrubbing to it. These are also great to put in the oven to reheat food up. These are great and super stretchy and they are strong so you dont have to worry about ripping them. You can also use these in the freezer and it protects food nicely i really enjoy having these around in my kitchen.







http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Silicone-Lids-Microwave-Dishwasher/dp/B0137VL0UM/ref=sr_1_55?ie=UTF8&qid=1443281108&sr=8-55&keywords=silicone+stretch+lids

No comments:

Post a Comment