Sunday, October 18, 2015

500 Pokemon Cards W/Rares & 1 Ultra!


These are real pokemon cards that can be played in any game or tournament. I did receive a good amount of rares in this lot but it rally various on the lot on what you get because this is a random assortment. I did get a ultra rare like they said I would. So everything they said you get is very much correct. The cards are well printed and none of them come ripped or bent. I do like that this lot comes with tins because it gives me a place to store the cards when i dont have card protectors or I can use them for something else if i choose. Since it does come with two tins I can easily make two presents out of these for my nephew who is in love with pokemon. This is a for him to get more cards so he can learn to build a deck and have a good choice of cards. I am very impressed with this lot I did get a lot of cards of pokemon that I am familiar with and some I am not. I grew up loving pokemon my self and its a joy to see him enjoy it also.






http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016984GQK

No comments:

Post a Comment