Friday, October 2, 2015

Singbulli organic Darjeeling tea.


I love tea its something i drink a lot and lately i have been trying different types of teas and this darjeeling tea is extremely flavorful unlike some teas i have tried. when i opened the bag the first time I was surprised to see actual dried leaves and stuff that looks like stems unlike other teas I have tried I can tell this is organic and doesnt have additives. I love that they put what the date they picked the tea was so I know how fresh it really is. It does brew up nicely and it never taste bitter its alway the perfect cup of tea. I love this and it has great health benefits. This is a great quality tea love it.






http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014GLC2LS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443822935&sr=1-1&keywords=organic+darjeeling+tea

No comments:

Post a Comment