Saturday, October 10, 2015

ReliaSeal 6 pack Silicone Lids


These silicone lids are amazing to have in the kitchen they fit a big range of different sizes of bowls and jars. They seal very well so if I only use half a can of something or only drink half of something I can just put the small seal on it and stick it in the fridge and im good to go. If it gets knocked over this seal stops it from spilling which is a blessing because everything turns over in my fridge. These make it so much simpler to find a lid because these stress a lot. they are easy to store and can bend since they are silicone. and they are easy to wash you can just stick them in the dish washer. I love these. i can also make a snack for my 7 yr old nephew seal it in a bowl with these and he can eat it when he is ready because he can easily remove it his self.





http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-ModFamily-expandable-containers-microwave/dp/B013QFYFCE

No comments:

Post a Comment