Friday, February 6, 2015

Colon Cleanse Detox Plus Review.



First of all this is a amazing colon cleanse. With in a few days of ordering it they will send you a email telling you some tips on how to help increase the effects of this product some of them are also on the bottle listed for example they say to  increase fiber and water intake, and decrease the intake of red meat, dairy, or wheat just while you are taking the product. The more fiber you get the better your body will push out the nasty stuff in your body.  It tells you to start out with one pill to see how it works for your body It ended up making me go later in the day but not to the point my stomach hurt or anything like that I increase the number of pills to 2 and it helped me go faster but If you do this make sure you are near a bathroom bc you may have to go a couple times. The highest amount you should ever take in a day 4 four pills which I didnt try bc I was happy with 2 pills a day. but I really do feel better now and much healthier and lighter. This product works amazingly. and it cost about $25 on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FPLTWJE/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_4

No comments:

Post a Comment