Saturday, February 28, 2015

Harry Potter Time Turner Twin Necklace Set Gold Review.



I've been a huge harry potter fan since I can remember  but most of the jewelry tends to make me unhappy because its nothing like the things in the movies or in the books. This set which includes the time turner necklace you can see hermione granger wearing in the third movie and it also includes the deathly hallows symbol necklace you can see Xenophilius "Xeno" Lovegood in the deathly hallows movie wearing around his neck. They are both a great replica of the necklaces and I'm proud to wear them. If you are a harry potter fan you will love these and wont be disappointed in them though I must say the time turner chain isn't nearly as long as you see it in the movie but its a good strong chain that's the perfect length for me. They are both well made and aren't easily messed up. and I'm just in love with them.

This set cost 15.99 on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T7E1NM4/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1

No comments:

Post a Comment