Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Jiva USDA Organic Chana Dal Beans 2 Pound Bag Review.


Chana Dal Beans are yellow in color and come from India. It is a big part of their diets. This is the first time I have every tried Chana Dal Beans so I didnt know if i'd like them or not but it turns out I love them. They are much like chick peas in taste. these have a mild sweet flavor and a texture that doesn't get mushy  which I love. They can be Pureed for any soup you make, you can add them into your meat loaf, make hummus or add them to a salad or casserole. You do not have to pre soak these. You can eat these right out of the bag or cooked and put into anything. You can also make flour out of these to be used for bread. I Just tried them right out of the bag but I cant wait to try them in other things. I really like to experiment so with Healthy foods it just makes it better.

you can buy this product on amazon for $9.99 plus free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RENJKRK/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment