Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Custom 50x60" Fleece Photo Blanket Review



Collage.com makes so wonderful products perfect for any type of gift. I got a 50x60" custom blank with my own pictures on it. You can put as many pictures as you'd like on it and make a collage. This is really unique because you can put your kids on it or memories you share with a loved one it is completely up to you how you want your blanket to look. Their website is really easy to use to design the blanket or any other product they have you just have to download your pictures and use your imagination. I'm in love with my new blanket it is soft and warm. The blanket by collage.com is really well made up not easy to pull apart or rip like some and it is safe to wash so no need to worry about it getting messed up in the wash. I give this 2 thumbs up. 

giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment