Friday, February 27, 2015

LON Little Speaker Review.


This is a very small cube speaker it cost roughly about $38.00 On amazon. I went in to trying this out not expecting much bc every small speaker ive tried out never had a good sound. This one though sounds great and has a decent volume. It is easy to use all you have to do is turn on the cube turn on your bluetooth and connect it. You can use this speaker with anything that has bluetooth and you will be amazed with the sound that this produces. This is one of those products I would buy as a gift for my friends and family and have nothing to worry about because they will love it. it has a Built-in rechargeable battery that allows up to 6 hours of continuous play of crisp and dynamic sound. I love this thing and give it two thumbs up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I87SBZI/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_5

No comments:

Post a Comment