Monday, February 9, 2015

Easy@home Early Pregnancy Test (Midstream),8 Count Review


I generally dont trust brands of pregnancy test I dont know much about but I decided to try this one out bc it had 8 test in the box and they are midstream. The box cost $12.50 plus shipping on amazon which is a really good price for these. They are very simple to use you can either hold it under your pee stream or pee in a cup and hold the test in it for 10 seconds. If you are pregnant you will get a line in both windows and if you are not you will only get a line in the control window. I took one and waited the told time "3 minutes" and it didn't show i was pregnant which is correct. These are really good and cheap seeing as they work very well. they are 99% accurate and I will use these when i need to bc I can count on them. I give them 2 thumbs up. and I will recommend these to my family and friends

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GXMJHM6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1

No comments:

Post a Comment