Friday, June 12, 2015

100% USDA Organic Ultra Hydrating Face Moisturizer.


When I first got this Hydrating Facial Moisturizer and opened it up I was expecting to see the normal creams like usual but this is a paste like thing that once you start rubbing it into your skin it turns to a oil that absorbs very nicely into your skin. After the first use my skin looks and feels so much better and more hydrated then with other products I have tried and every time I use it my skin just looks better. I'm really surprise by this stuff and recommend it strongly. I love that its organic and that there isnt anything harmful in it for your body.



http://www.amazon.com/Healthiest-Gluten-Free-All-Natural-Moisturizer-Combination/dp/B00X8HWZU0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434136374&sr=8-1&keywords=organic+moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment