Saturday, June 13, 2015

Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength.


this is a decent size bottle contain 4 oz of Natural lemon oils . I like how many things you can use this for from Aromatherapy & Massage Oil, Detox For Body and Boost Fat Burning Naturally, You can clean with it and freshen your house with it. And it is safe to  Ingestion. I used this to help get ride of my cats fleas added a few drops to their fur after I washed them. and it helps keep their fleas away. I also used it to freshen the areas of the house that smells awful for insents the cat litter box and trash can it works wonders and covers up the strong orders.  I also used it to clean the counters added a few drops to a sponge and it cleans great or you can add it to water in a bottle and it will show great results. no matter what you use it for you will be amazed. I'm glad I got to try this out.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VN23VE6

No comments:

Post a Comment