Sunday, June 14, 2015

Speed Cube.


This speed cube is a game we all played growing up and I love things that remind me of my childhood especially when they would out my mind. I have never been good with figuring these things out and I do tend to move them around fast and on regular ones that doesnt work so good it gets stuck a lot but this speed cube you can turn it as fast as you like and it is a quick smooth turn every time and The colors are bright so they dont confuse your brain on which side it needs to be on. It is light weight so it shouldnt hurt your hand at all its one of the best cube puzzles I have ever owned and the kids in my life love it as well. so young and old I recommend it to all.



http://www.amazon.com/Speed-Puzzle-Tanbi-Puzzles-Stickerless/dp/B00XRYLZAU/%20ie=UTF8&%20m=AA2LNZM38D4XP%20&keywords=speed+cube&tag=ebaysucc-20

No comments:

Post a Comment