Friday, June 26, 2015

Valdler Elegant Lady Girls Feather Net and Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat Hair

Valdler  hair pin hat is super cute and well made up and it is a fancy hat that is prefect for a party or even when you just get dressed up. It reminds me of a old hat that you women see women wear decades ago but thats what i love most about it. I love the elegant look to it and it clamps well into the hair and wont fall out. I dont care for how they pack it though it came folded and in a zip lock bag but I did get it unfolded and I just adore this hat.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W6VALVY?ref_=cm_rdp_product

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm412301454090d60344e086faf8a54906

No comments:

Post a Comment