Saturday, June 20, 2015

Professional Strength Teeth Whitening Kit.


when you put it on your teeth be careful not to get it on your gums bc it can irritate them because it is strong  with peroxide. You can leave it on for 15- 20 minutes.  you dont need a lot on your teeth it does go a long way just a small bead of it on the top and bottom trays and your good to go. Its really not a miracle thing that makes your teeth perfectly white In the first use but you do need to use it a couple times to get great results  I did notice my teeth where whiter then they were  before i used it so in my opinion it does work you just need to wait. I do recommend this because it is a great product



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X69R71C/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

No comments:

Post a Comment