Thursday, June 25, 2015

Vitamin C Eye Gel.


First of all the product is amazing It truly does work wonders. I dont get a lot of sleep so I do have a lot of darkness around my eyes as well as puffy bags. I cant stand how they look I have struggled with them for years and I have seen things work and things not.  This serum feels amazing on the skin and makes it feel healthy due to the fact it Hydrates which I'm grateful for. After using this for a little while i have noticed the dark circles have lightened a great deal and my eyes look bigger and more awake bc the puffy bags around my eyes are gone.




http://www.amazon.com/Best-Cream-Dark-Circles-Puffiness/dp/B00GM31224/ref=sr_1_50?ie=UTF8&m=A3E7QB4IE0A6ZX&sr=1-50&keywords=Anti+aging+Eye+cream&qid=1435259708

No comments:

Post a Comment