Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sexy Metallic Temporary Tattos.


These are temporary tattoos with such beautiful designs of hearts feathers chains, arrows and a few other patterns . They shine with a gorgeous color of gold, silver, black and blue.  You put them on with water and press down for 15 seconds. I love the look of them and they last for days and do not wash or peel off very easily. Just make sure you dont store them in a hot area. I put a new one on today from 7 am to 4 pm and it still looks great they are holding on well. I dont have any complaints about them and I guarantee that your kids as well as yourself will love them. They are great to put on to go to a club a dance or even fun for kids at a party. These are so much better then any other temporary tattoos I have ever used.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y9KVL5K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment