Friday, June 12, 2015

Azio EXO1 Gaming Mouse

This is a great Gaming Mouse I have a midium size hand it feels comfortable in my hand. It has great control seeing it has 6 buttons and it is acurate when you use them. I havent had a glitch problem when using this mouse like I did with my old one. It has a really nice sleek design to it and i havent hand my hand cramp up or anything while gaming so its very nice. I would recommend this Gaming Mouse to my friends.
Details

- - Ergonomic design for right-handed use

- 1250/2000/2750/3500 DPI adjustment

- 6 Buttons including mouse wheel

- Sensor Type: Optical

- Backlight: White

- Cord Length: 6 ft. / Braided

- Rubber Grips- Vacuum Plated

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmb56ecb91e505cc30ffba96419af1cf19

No comments:

Post a Comment