Saturday, June 20, 2015

Eye Gel by ANAITI.


 Its easy to use and a little bit goes a long way. You dab a little around your eyes, forehead, and cheek area. You use it twice a day both morning and night and you can put your makeup on right afterwards. It absorbs quickly into your skin and doesnt leave your skin oily. the product is amazing It truly does work wonders. I dont get a lot of sleep so I do have a lot of darkness around my eyes as well as puffy bags. I cant stand how they look I have struggled with them for years and I have seen things work and things not. This serum feels amazing on the skin and makes it feel healthy due to the fact it Hydrates which I'm grateful for. It also makes my skin look healthy and I dont have my dark circles anymore.



http://www.amazon.com/Puffiness-Wrinkles-Clinically-Satisfaction-GUARANTEE/dp/B00JLIOROC/?ie=UTF8&qid=1434827177&m=A2UPBR2GTWVKSY&keywords=eye+cream+serum,+anti+aging,+anti-wrinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment