Friday, June 12, 2015

AeraWine Infusion Spirit and Wine Aerator 2 Pack.


The first thing I can say about this is it is really easy to use all you do it open your wine and stick the aerator into the mouth of the wine bottle and you are good to go.  I loved how easy it was. It also made it so easy to pour so I didnt spill any wine it all made it into the glass because it didnt pour out nearly as fast as if you just poured directly from the bottle with out the spout. I used this on my regular brand of wine and I found that it did increase the taste of the wine so over all I say that it works greatly and I would recommend you getting one so your wine will taste better every time you use it. I never thought one of these would actually work but to my surprise they do.
and since you get two in this bundle you can give one as a gift if you would like or have another for back up.

http://www.amazon.com/AeraWine-Infusion-Spirit-Wine-Aerator/dp/B00P9T6B8C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433869683&sr=8-1&keywords=B00P9T6B8C

No comments:

Post a Comment