Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Organic Matcha | Green Tea Powder

This tea  is a bit on the strong side but with just a little sweetener it taste great. If you do like a strong taste you can leave the sweetener out. This stuff is great for your body to drink . This tea has caffeine in it so it will help you stay alert during your day. I love that this helps you prevent sorten heart diseases. When I drank this tea it makes me feel calm which is nice when you are always tensed up. To use this green tea you put a tsp full in to hot water and mix it up and you are good to go. This tea is better for you then others and it may even help you lose some weight.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NYYVWFQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmda3670f634f3db272debb5010fa8b89a

No comments:

Post a Comment