Thursday, July 16, 2015

Azure Naturals - New Ocean Minerals Products




Ocean Mineral Toner
This Ocean Mineral Toner really helps to balance your skins natural PH levels we put so much stuff on our faces and that can mess up the ph levels. Which can cause dry skin or oily skin. When I use this I really notice a difference in my skin its not as saggy under my eyes and my face looks more my age. I am 22 and because I dont get a lot of sleep it takes a toll on my skin and this corrects all of that. To me this tingles a little and im not sure exactly why it does that because most toners i never have that feeling and it has a smell of herbs

Seaweed Hydration Mask
This Seaweed Hydration Mask I can really tell that its natural because It starts out as a cream and it doesnt fully dry it flakes and feels more like powder on my skin once it starts drying. It does have that tightening effect like mask should have and it does dry fairly quickly after I used this my skin was so much softer and looked so much more healthy This is my favorite product from this line.

Ocean Mineral Cleanser
I have trouble with oily skin and most cleansers dry out my face way to much.  This Ocean Mineral Cleanser is prefect for any type of skin because it doesnt dry out your skin or make it oily but it does get rid of your extra oils and makes you face look and feel much more cleaner. You need to put some in your hands add water and then rub it into your skin in circles for it to clean its best but boy this was a nice surprise because how much I struggle with my skin

Ocean Mineral Moisturizer
This is a great moisturizer is moisturizes deep into your skin and makes it look and feel so much healthier and if you are struggling with dry skin this really helps but if you have oily skin as long as you cleanse your face first it does not make your face oily or feel gross like some moisturizers will do. My skin has never looked better.


Ocean Mineral Toner
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZAJ39AY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Seaweed Hydration Mask
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZAJE02A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Ocean Mineral Cleanser
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZAJ8R2Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Ocean Mineral Moisturizer
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZAI3PDQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00


No comments:

Post a Comment