Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hydracentials Insulated Reusable Lunch Bag


I  love that it is the perfect size to take with you for just a snack or a decent size lunch. The insides of This lunch bag is made with a thermally insulated so it does keep you drinks and food cold a lot longer then some I have used but I still fill the need on a long hot day to put in a ice pack just in case.  I checked out the zipper on this bag and it will well secure and it is strong so it wont break on you for a long time. The handle have a foam inside which makes carrying this bag comfortable and easy the handles are well sewed into the bag so no worries on it breaking. I love the colors this comes in you can get a black, purple or pink. I chose the purple and its not a bright or dark purple its a soft lavender type of purple that I love. This bag is easy to clean just by wiping it down or using a wash cloth. I didnt find any problems with this bag and I really love it.







http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010G9DUS8

No comments:

Post a Comment