Monday, July 20, 2015

Spiker Lifestyle Holder


These are strongly made up and super fun and colorful lifestyle holders which pretty means they are cup type holder that hold everything and wont let them get sandy at the beach. They are easy to put deep in the sand and they do not fall over. I love that they come in so many colors and designs they are a lot nicer then other holders i have used. I use these in the sand to hold my water bottle and my sun block as well as my phone and anything else i dont want in the sand.  I also love the phrase that is write on the one I got it says life is better at the beach and I agree with that statement. These are all around great.




http://www.spikercompany.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! We're glad you like our product as much as us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! We're glad you like our product as much as us. :)

    ReplyDelete