Tuesday, July 28, 2015

FRAMESI COLOR LOVER PRIMER 11


FRAMESI COLOR LOVER PRIMER 11 is amazing it helps to Retain you new colored hair 95% better then competitor brands do. So your color will hold better for a lot longer time which is great seeing as that is less times i have to dye my hair. This helps to Repair damage So say good by to dead dry hair from colors.  I love this because it does make my hair shiny and soft and I dont have to worry about using a detangler or leave in conditioner because this allows me to brush my hair easier and I dont have a lot of frizz when I use this which is great for this time of year. I havent seen nearly as many split ends since i have started using this either so this really does wonders for your hair and it does seem to be giving my hair more volume and this is light weight on my hair so its not making my hair heavier and flat. in all this is a great product that i high recommend to every women.






http://www.framesiprofessional.com/Product/Framesi/FRAMESI_COLOR_LOVER_TM_/PRIMER_11/PRIMER_11/026414-000

No comments:

Post a Comment