Monday, July 13, 2015

Luxury Hair Loss and Dandruff Shampoo.


This is a amazing Shampoo. No I dont have trouble with hair loss but I do have trouble with dandruff. My dandruff gets so bad sometimes that I look like I poured salt into my hair. I absolutely hate it.  I got a chance to try out this Shampoo and to my surprise I only had to wash my hair a few times before I saw results. It gave my scalp a complete make over. My scalp is well nourished and not a flake to be seen in my hair and my scalp isnt itchy anymore so I'm not sitting around scratching my head until its sore. I love this stuff I can also see how it would help with hair loss because the scalp can be one of peoples biggest issues with that. I do have trouble with my hair growing so I hope that since this is helping my scalp my hair will grow a little fast. It didnt make my hair greasy or flat or frizzy. Instead my hair looks great and healthy. I truly love this stuff and highly recommend it.




http://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-shampoo-growth-scalp-treatment/dp/B0032FSDOA/ref=sr_1_1?m=A1N5UCBWQIDVQ5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1431460817&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment