Wednesday, July 1, 2015

PM-180 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager


This PM-180 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager is a amazing the pulses go really deep and they are really strong so this helps a lot more then any other one we have tried from walgreens or CVS and it is a much cheaper price. I love that it is rechargeable so I dont waste batteries and I love that I can use this or 2 different parts of my body at one time or me and someone else can use it together. I personally love this system much more then going to a chiropractor I feel that it works a lot better. It is really easy to use and doesnt take nearly as long either. This is a must have for every house.


In the box:
- Tens Unit handheld controller
- 4 electrodes
- A TENS unit manual
- TENS Unit
- 2 sets electrode wires
- Wall Unit Charger
- USB Cable
- Pad and Wires Collector
- Operating Manual



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XQIKEAE

No comments:

Post a Comment