Sunday, July 26, 2015

Travel Pillow Memory Foam Cooling Gel Neck Pillow Microfiber Velour Cover

We all have the problem with making our necks comfy on a long car ride or plane ride and most neck pillows i have tried arent very comfy. Well this Travel Pillow is amazing it is made out of a foam  and it keeps its shape very well and kind of molds to your neck to give you support and comfort. It comes with a bag to store it in which is nice to keep it from getting messed up when you are not using it. I love that it stays cool for a long time to that is nice so my neck doesnt get sweaty and uncomfortable. I give this pillow 2 thumbs up.


http://www.amazon.com/Travel-Neck-Pillow-Technology-relieving/dp/B00VQ8D4T4

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmba0d81f0e07c9e7e8af53293c93dc69b

No comments:

Post a Comment