Friday, July 10, 2015

Soft Cotton&Silk Blend Eye Mask With FREE Ear Plugs

This is one of the best Eye Mask I have ever used. It has a place for your nose that doesnt rub and make it feel uncomfortable. This Eye Mask Stays in place and I have never had to fight to make it stay on. It is super comfortable to wear during naps or even through out the night I love that it comes with ear plugs that form to your ears so it keeps sound out. I wear this Eye Mask mainly when my boyfriend stays up late in the room with the light and or tv on so I can sleep. The strap on this Eye Mask is strong and easy to adjust. I am in love with this Eye Mask.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y7ZG4C2?ref_=cm_rdp_product

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf811fcdc741bd7a5403aabf55e041d1e

No comments:

Post a Comment