Saturday, July 25, 2015

Yoga Resistance Loop Bands.


I dont like the gym because I feel like people judge to much and this way I know im down my body good with just a simple stretch rubber band. This is a Set of 4 Light, Medium, Heavy, and X-heavy Exercise Bands  which are great for any one to work out and get a good work out. If you cant get to a gym or you dont have room for one in your house these are great for really working out your muscles on you Ankle, Legs, Knee, or Arm. They are really strong bands so they wont break on you and personally I get a bigger burn from these then anything else I have ever used I love them. This really does allow anyone to work out in your own home. I do love that they give you 4 different sizes so you can use the light weight one to begin with and slow work your way up to your own speed.




http://www.amazon.com/Resistance-Bands-Progressive-Stretching-Satisfaction/dp/B00W4AEMN0/ref=sr_1_184?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1437569876&sr=1-184&keywords=resistance+bands

No comments:

Post a Comment