Saturday, July 25, 2015

Elaia Beauty Argan Oil.


Even though this argan oil is oil based it does not leave you hair oily at all. After using this product my hair wasnt as frizzy or dried out like it can be because of the summer heat and it doesnt make you hair oily quickly like leave in conditioners can and this is so much better for your hair because it is organic and doesnt have harmful chemicals in it. My hair is so much more soft and healthy looking since I've been using this even after my first wash i noticed a difference I also look how this helps with my dried scalp I dont see nearly as many flakes as I usually do. This stuff is strong and I love it after I seen what it does for my dried scalp i think I'm going to try it on my dry elbows because it does hydrate skin very well so i dont have a doubt that it will help with that I love this stuff it is super strong and high quality.




http://www.amazon.com/BEST-ORGANIC-ARGAN-OIL-MOISTURIZER/dp/B00ZVF17S8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435253102&sr=8-2&keywords=elaia+beauty+solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment