Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I've Been Carded Black Soap Facial Wash


 I've Been Carded Black Soap Facial Wash is a great facial soap. Most facial I have tried drys out my skin to much or leaves my skin irritated but this soap doesnt do that. It leaves my skin soft but yet tight feeling and it gets rid of all the oil I have on my skin which is great because I have a lot of oil in sorten parts of my skin. This soap doesnt have a fake smell to it of flowers it smells like herb. I love this soap It is a bit thick and it has like seed type things in it that help get ride of dead skin. You do have to wet your face really well to get it to turn white and for it to start working but I feel like that gives it a deeper clean  feel to it.




http://www.desireddiva.com/ive-been-carded-black-soap-facial-wash/

http://www.amazon.com/Desired-Diva-Carded-Black-Facial/dp/B00SNILKCI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436984342&sr=8-1&keywords=I%27ve+Been+Carded%21+Black+Soap+Facial+Wash

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your feedback on our Facial Black Soap! We love that you really enjoyed how this worked for your skin! Thank you again and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete