Saturday, July 25, 2015

Luxquisite Hair Salon leave in conditioner

I have frizzy hair and it gets worse in the summer because all of the heat and that causes it to be a tangley mess that hurts to brush but since I started using this leave in conditioner after I shampoo and condition my hair it has been a huge change. My hair isnt so much a mess and its so much easier to brush through. This leave in conditioner is strong so you really dont need a lot and I love that its not a cream like most so it doesnt make you hair greasy easily. My hair is shiny after I use this and it isnt a heavy product in your hair so it allows your hair to have life in all this is the best leave in conditioner I have ever used and i love it.




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KBNAGP0/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

No comments:

Post a Comment