Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chef Cristiane's Brazilian Gourmet Hot Sauce.


My family likes hot sauce and this Chef Cristiane's Brazilian "I'm Hot" Gourmet hot sauce is so much better then any we have tried and bought from the store. it has a more of a traditional spicy Mexican BBQ type Sauce and it goes prefect with Mexican food as well as chicken and steak. If you think Texas pette is hot then this will burn your mouth. The only thing I wish is that the bottle was bigger for the price this is great Hot sauce it just goes to fast in my family we like to put it on everything. No this isnt way to hot to handle but it is pretty spicy and I wont pour it onto your food until you test how well you can handle it.







http://www.amazon.com/Cristiane-Im-Hot-Gourmet-Sauce/dp/B00ZB7M8FC

No comments:

Post a Comment