Tuesday, July 21, 2015

OCHEE Clever Bluetooth 4.0 Music Steaming Receiver


The  Ochee Clever Bluetooth receiver is a amazing product. This will turn anything that has a 3.5mm audio in jack into a Blue tooth device that includes head phones and speakers but not everything has a 3.5mm audio in jack so you will have to test it out with each device to know if it works. i actually use this more in my car then anything I get tired of the radio not playing songs i like so I just connect the Ochee Clever Bluetooth receiver to my phone and play my music that way I fine it very simple to use and I love it I have also used it on speakers to entertain friends when they are at my house and all in all this is a great product that I havent had any trouble with.






http://www.amazon.com/Version-Bluetooth-Steaming-Receiver-Indicator/dp/B00WUFU79C/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A3C36CAE2N7MIK

No comments:

Post a Comment