Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Acquapura personal water filter


I love this Water Filter Straw it is easy to use and it is great to have in your emergency kits and also good to take with you for a camping trip because you never know if you mind get stuck and need safe drinking water. It is simple to use you put the prefilter on the end and then stick it in the water and suck and it flows up through the straw easy and smoothly. You can also use this on water bottles which I have done because I refill my water bottles through out the day and even water from the sink isnt great for you. This makes the water taste better and cleaner and I can really tell the difference from the water.



http://www.amazon.com/AcquaPura-Acquapura-Personal-Water-Filter/dp/B00VOR9IWY/ref=sr_1_124?ie=UTF8&qid=1436083363&sr=8-124&keywords=personal+water+filter

No comments:

Post a Comment