Sunday, August 30, 2015

Smooth Feet! RECHARGEABLE Pedicure Callus Remover


I walk around barefoot because I live in the country but my feet usually look ugly from the callus and dead skin on the bottom. it can get so bad I can have something in my foot and not feel it. I have tried other callus removers to try and help it but they either waste batteries, hurt my foot, or remove nothing so when I got a chance to test this one out I took it. I love that it is rechargeable so not wasting batteries and it charges fairly quickly too. It didnt take long for it to remove my dead skin and calluses and it did that with out pain. What I got out of this was a smooth foot that is callus  free. I like that you can change out the head of this callus remover really easy and that it comes with a extra one. I highly recommend this it works amazingly. Instead of sandpaper it has a kind of crystal like paper and that really made a difference.





http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00wh7tfwi

No comments:

Post a Comment