Wednesday, August 12, 2015

BBQ Gloves


These BBQ gloves by grip kings are very light weight and have shorter fingers then most gloves like these. These I feel are made more for women because of how short the fingers are and I actually really like that because it is much easier to get hot pots out of the oven. These gloves are made out of silicone and protect your hands very well from the hot  metals and so you wont get burnt. I love the heart shape pattern on these it gives it a womanly touch. They do fit my hands well and dont slide off eaisly. they are easy to wash with soap and water they are also dishwasher safe. I love these and highly recommend them.




http://www.amazon.com/Barbecue-Gloves-Resistant-Waterproof-Guarantee/dp/B00RN9KIBC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438195994&sr=8-1&keywords=B00RN9KIBC

No comments:

Post a Comment