Monday, August 31, 2015

Acne protection under Helmet or sports gear.


These acne mop are head bands that fit easily under a helmet or work great as just a head band. I feel like that keep me feeling cooler long so I dont sweat as much. They are moist head bands filled with oils like clove, white tea, aloe vera, glycerin, tea tree oil, PHMB, and water, the ingredients are things I use on my face already that I know are good to prevent and treat acne. All are good for keeping your skin clean and helping prevent acne. It didnt irritate my skin and it feels quiet nice to wear and very comfortable.  You get 5 in a pack and they have a herb type smell to them that I really love. I quiet enjoy using them and I find them very helpful when I work out.  This is something I would recommend to athletes and anyone who works out and struggles with acne. The ingredients are high quality and I love it if you would like to order them the URL is down below.




http://www.acnemop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment