Friday, August 7, 2015

Organic Argan Oil 100% USDA EcoCert.


Even though this argan oil is oil based it does not leave you hair oily at all. After using this product my hair wasnt as frizzy or dried out like it can be because of the summer heat and it doesnt make you hair oily quickly like leave in conditioners can and this is so much better for your hair because it is organic and doesnt have harmful chemicals in it. I put it in my hair 30 minutes before I take a shower and then I wash my hair like normal and it makes my hair looks amazing healthy and shinny. It also makes my hair soft and not as flat as it does when I dont wash with this still. It also helps me with my dandruff I havent seen as many flakes since I've been using this.





http://www.isa-professional.com/products/evao

No comments:

Post a Comment