Friday, August 7, 2015

Silverquine Animal Wound Dressing Gel


This animal wound dressing gel is great. I live in the country so I'm use to my animals getting hurt My animals dont usually get severely hurt but I like to dress them to keep the cuts clean especially if its from a fight. When I use this I clean the wound with soap and water ad then I apply this to a gauze and wrap the wound I usually change the dressing every other day. I was amazed at how much faster the wounds would heal with this then other products i have used. This is strong I havent used this for severe wounds but I would asume it would speed up the healing also. This stuff is great well worth the buy especially if you live in the country.




http://silverquine.com/silverquine-animal-wound-dressing-gel-1-5-oz-free-shipping-usa/

No comments:

Post a Comment